Health & Safety in this day and age is the most important daily working procedure any company can, and most certainly should, roll out to all operatives thereby creating the safest possible working environment and in the process meeting the clients own high expectations.
To this end we encourage and expect health and safety reporting, including near miss reporting. We have adopted and reinforced a “Don’t Walk By” culture throughout the company.
An array of Accreditations pay testament to our commitment to Health & Safety but in the addition we offer:
- Public/Employers Liability Insurances – £10M
- Total commitment to Health & Safety – OHSAS 18001 Accredited
- All projects carried out with full job specific Method Statements and Risk Assessments (RAMS)
- Our scaffold operatives are trained and qualified and members of CiSRS – Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme.
- Regular in-house training is delivered to everyone within Trojan to ensure competence and confidence is maintained in Health & Safety Practices at all levels within the company.
Our scaffolders hold the following training accreditations:
- Emergency first aid at work
- Asbestos awareness
- Manual handling sg6-15
- Working at heights sg4-15
- CITB Health & Safety Certificate
- Fork Lift Certificate – complies with P.U.W.E.R & L.O.L.E.R regulations
- Sentinel Card
- Substation Awareness Card